How to Help
Thanks to your talents, time and generosity, Arc of Genesee Orleans is able to help hundreds of people every day.
Whether you want to become a member, volunteer, attend one of our fundraising events or make a donation, your support is appreciated and used to its best advantage for the people we serve in Genesee and Orleans counties.
How can you help?
Other ways to help:
- Become a member and add your voice to ours. CLICK MEMBERSHIP TAB ABOVE
- Contribute money, or remember us in your will.
- Attend our fundraisers, and help yourself as you help your neighbors.
- Raise money for Arc of Genesee Orleans by searching the Internet at www.Goodsearch.com (powered by Yahoo) or shopping online at www.Goodshop.com. Use Goodsearch.com to search the Internet and they will donate a penny per search to our agency. Use Goodshop.com when you shop online and they donate a percentage of every purchase and offer over 100,000 coupons to help you save money too!
- Use your American Express Membership Rewards to donate to the Arc of Genesee Orleans. For every 1,000 points redeemed through Members Give, $10 will be donated to the agency up to 500,000 points in a calendar year. After 500,000 points have been redeemed in a calendar year, for every 1,000 points redeemed, $5 will be donated.
- Shop at AmazonSmile and The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible purchases to your chosen charity. Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile.
Funds raised through the Legacy of Love Arc Endowment support and expand our programs now and in the future, helping us carry out our lifetime commitment to people with developmental disabilities.
Planned gifts are used exclusively for the benefit of the people receiving Arc services and are tax deductible.
Donations and Memorials
We proudly serve 1,000 children and adults in Genesee and Orleans counties.
Your contribution helps to fund vital Arc programs and services such as: Employment, Day Habilitation, Camp Rainbow, Meals on Wheels, Residential and Community Living Programs.
We appreciate your support of the Arc of Genesee Orleans!
If you do not wish to donate online, please download a printable form.
If you need more information, contact Community Relations at Batavia 585-343-4203 (ext. 223) or Albion (585) 589-5516 (ext.228)